Cargo Airport News Logo

VINCI Airports acquires majority shareholding in LGW

Yesterday, VINCI Airports signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, the parent company of London Gatwick Airport (LGW). The new agreement grants VINCI Airports, as a subsidiary of French company VINCI Concessions, 50.01 percent from current shareholders, leaving the other 49.99 percent to be managed by U.S.-based Global Infrastructure Partners. […]

Please login to your Air Cargo World account to continue reading.
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe to Air Cargo World today!